Register for a free user account in order to enjoy the following features on Barlows Recipes:
Join Our Community
Creamy Italian Slow Cooker Chicken
This recipe is delicious! It is very creamy and great over rice.
4 boneless, skinless frozen chicken breast halves
1 envelope dry Italian salad mix
1/4 cup water
8 oz. package cream cheese, softened
10 3/4 oz. can cream of chicken soup
4 oz. can mushroom stems and pieces, drained.
1. Place chicken in slow cooker.
2. Combine salad dressing mix and water. Pour over chicken.
3. cover. Cook on Low 3 hours.
4. Combine cheese and soup until blended. Stir in mushrooms. Pour over chicken.
5. Cover. Cook on Low 1 hour.
6. Serve over noodles or rice.